Takeaways from the Episode:
- Clients love the convenience of being online. If you make your services more readily available online you will see more clients come your way.
- Covid helped law firms realize the importance of having your online presence be highly visible.
- Clients will find you outdated if you make sure that all meetings are in person. It’s ok to work with their schedule and have virtual meetings.
- You are more likely to stand out from the rest of the market if you are more willing to use virtual meetings and technology to your benefit.
- Learning to meditate is important but it’s also important to know how to set up a practice with proper plans in place.
- Online training is a great way to develop your skills further. There are plenty of online groups with other attorneys that will help you.
- Most attorneys have a very busy schedule, which doesn’t allow them the time to sit down and think creatively about how they are reaching out to people.