Mosten Guthrie Academy’s own Susan Guthrie was interviewed this week on the Mediate.com Podcast!
Here’s a description of the episode:
In this episode, Susan Guthrie–family law attorney and mediator in the United States, expert in online mediation, and co-founder of the Mosten Guthrie Academy for Mediation and Collaborative Training–discusses the path for professional development for mediators. In this episode, we discuss the following:
– What mediators say they need for practice development.
– How to find opportunities for mentorship.
– The major key to success as a mediator.
– What to look for when joining a practice group for mentorship.
– How online mediation is an example of current professional development.
– Why it is critical that mediators become involved in the mediator community.
Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!