Practice Building Consultation & Study Group for Mediation and Collaborative Professionals
Facilitator: Woody Mosten
This group meets once per month for 90 minutes. For a complete list of dates, see below.
Meeting time: 2 – 3:30pm PT (5 – 6:30pm ET)
Fee: $1,200 (prorated after start date based on remaining sessions)
Total Sessions: 12
Woody started his mediation practice in 1979.
From this beginning, Woody has now been a mediator for over 40 years—his greatest passion is mentoring new mediators to find satisfaction in their work and generate sufficient income to lead financially secure lives.
The consultation group will develop its own agenda. It is suitable for peacemakers with legal, financial, mental health, education, clergy, and other backgrounds. It is open to mediators, collaborative professionals, coaches, unbundled lawyers, and trainers.
The group will be limited to 12 and everyone is committed to presenting their career struggles honestly and openly and helping each other find success.
The group will utilize Woody’s popular books, Mediation Career Guide (Wiley 2001)and Building a Successful Collaborative Law Practice (ABA Publishing) as well as other materials and guest speakers.
During Practice Group meetings , the following topics (and many many more) may be facilitated and enhanced by Woody ‘s experience and insights:
- How being a full time mediator or collaborative professional can be profitable and provide financial security
- Using Collaborative and Coaching Services to Help Mediation Participants
- Kaizen: Use Continual Improvement to Have a Cutting Edge Practice
- Use a Peacemaker Self-Survey to Build Your mediator or collaborative professional Signature
- How to Get on the Audition List from Referral Sources—and then Get the Gig
- Commit to Unbundling Your Mediation and Collaborative Services to Harvest the Huge Underserved Population of Unrepresented Spouses
- Use Client Informed Consent to Build Your Practice
- How Being a True Interdisciplinary Team Member Can Bring You Business
- Making Your 2022 Practice Strategic Plan
- Develop Your Own Personal Board of Advisors to Help You Make Practice Decisions
- Differentiate Your Approach and Services to Gain Market Share
- Symptomatic Preventive Peacemaking Service
- Give Away Intangible Benefits to Clients as a Practice Building Strategies.
UPCOMING MEETING DATES:
Tues June 20, 2023, 2:00pm-3:30pm PT (5-6:30pm ET)
Tues July 18, 2023, 2:00pm-3:30pm PT (5-6:30pm ET)
Tues Aug 15, 2023, 2:00pm-3:30pm PT (5-6:30pm ET)