Insider Tips Program
Trainers: Susan Guthrie
The Practical Stuff No One Tells You About You From A Pro!
You’ve taken all the trainings and your mediation skill toolkit is full and you have the theory of mediation down, but has anyone told you the ins and outs of actually mediating with clients?
This 3-hour program is focused specifically on the fundamentals of setting up and creating a mediation process for parties facing divorce and other family law issues.
- How to attract those clients
- How to have a productive consultation with prospective clients
- How to determine pricing that is attractive to clients and fair to you
- How to streamline scheduling and meeting setup
- How to simplify the fact-gathering for clients
- How to incorporate technology to simplify the process
and MUCH MORE!
Susan Guthrie, one of the leading family law and mediation attorneys in the country, shares her practice tips for providing a superior mediation experience to clients while also meeting your needs as a practitioner.
To help you get started, each participant will receive a sample Consultation Checklist, Sample Mediation Agenda and other forms that you can immediately incorporate into your practice!
Comment from an April, 2021 Attendee: “I have gained quality insights and exceptional networking opportunities through my investment with Susan and the Mosten Guthrie experience. Absolutely was worth every minute of my time.”