Mosten Ousky Collaborative Practice Consultation and Study Group
Facilitators: Woody Mosten, Ron Ousky
April 12, 2022 – March 14, 2023
9:30am – 11:00am PT/ 11:30am – 1:pm ET
Fee: $1,200 total (prorated after start date based on remaining sessions)
Full Schedule below
Raise your Collaborative Practice strategies and skills, form meaningful and long-lasting professional connections, and benefit from the insights generated by an interdisciplinary group of practitioners dedicated to their craft.
Facilitated by Woody Mosten and Ron Ousky for a second year, 90 min. monthly meetings will feature a focused topic for in-depth study as well as time for case consultation where members can bring questions and practice problems for discussion and feedback from the group and facilitators.
This year long group is designed to explore some of the most important issues facing Collaborative Professionals today and to help you become more adept, resourceful, and effective in your practice. You will learn from Woody and Ron’s extensive experience, along with an array of talented guest speakers who themselves are leaders in the field.
Enrollment is limited to 14 participants who develop a trusted bond for confidential discussions throughout the entire year. This small-group format creates opportunities for you to form professional connections and receive individualized guidance from Ron and Woody.
The 2022 Collaborative Practice Consultation and Study Group begins Tuesday, February 1, 2022, and thereafter meets on the second Tuesday each month via Zoom from 9:30-11:00am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET).
Meeting Dates and Times:
Tues Apr 12, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues May 10, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues June 7, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET) [note: in June we will meet the first Tuesday rather than the second Tuesday of the month]
Tues Jul 20, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Aug 9, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Sep 20, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Oct 11, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Nov 8, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Dec 13, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Jan 10, 2023, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Feb 14, 2023, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Tues Mar 14, 2023, 9:30am-11am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET)
Potential Meeting Topics for 2022
(list subject to change):
- Blending Mediation and Collaborative Process
- Value Added Collaborative: Helping Our Clients Build New Skills During the Process
- Examining the Various Roles of Coaches
- Having parties select their own professional team members through interviews guided by the professional team
- Preventing Team Dysfunction and Preparing for Team Success
- Breaking Impasse
- Unbundling Within Collaborative Cases/Impact of Self-Representation Movement
- Practice Development: Creating your Collaborative Brand
- Understanding the Role of the Child Specialist
- Integrating Communication Models for Couples
- Utilizing Zoom and Jamboard for Joint Collaborative Sessions
- Defining Collaborative Advocacy
- Discernment, Reconciliation and Collaborative Practice