Mosten Ousky Collaborative Practice Consultation and Study Group
Facilitators: Woody Mosten, Ron Ousky
This group meets once per month for 90 minutes (online via Zoom). For a complete list of dates, see below.
First Meeting: Tues May 9, 2023
Meeting Time: 9:30am – 11:00am PT/ 11:30am – 1:pm ET
Fee: $1,200 (prorated after start date based on remaining sessions)
Total Sessions: 12
Raise your Collaborative Practice strategies and skills, form meaningful and long-lasting professional connections, and benefit from the insights generated by an interdisciplinary group of practitioners dedicated to their craft.
Facilitated by Woody Mosten and Ron Ousky for a third year, 90-minute monthly meetings will feature a focused topic for in-depth study as well as time for case consultation where members can bring questions and practice problems for discussion and feedback from the group and facilitators.
This year long group is designed to explore some of the most important issues facing Collaborative Professionals today and to help you become more adept, resourceful, and effective in your practice. You will learn from Woody and Ron’s extensive experience, along with an array of talented guest speakers who themselves are leaders in the field.
Enrollment is limited to 14 participants who develop a trusted bond for confidential discussions throughout the entire year. This small-group format creates opportunities for you to form professional connections and receive individualized guidance from Ron and Woody.
The Collaborative Practice Consultation and Study Group begins Tuesday, May 9th, 2023, and thereafter meets on the second Tuesday each month with a few exceptions (see below for the complete schedule), via Zoom from 9:30-11:00am PT (12:30-2:00pm ET). (A bonus pre-kickoff meeting for those who signed up early was held Tuesday April 4, 2023.)
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- Tuesday, May 9th, 2023
- Tuesday, June 13th, 2023
- Tuesday, July 11th, 2023
- Tuesday, August 8th, 2023
- Thursday, September 7th, 2023
- Tuesday, October 10th, 2023
- Tuesday, November 7th, 2023
- Tuesday, December 12th, 2023
- Tuesday, January 9th, 2024
- Tuesday, February 20th, 2024
- Tuesday, March 12th, 2024
- Tuesday, May 14th, 2024
Potential Meeting Topics (list subject to change):
- Blending Mediation and Collaborative Process
- Value Added Collaborative: Helping Our Clients Build New Skills During the Process
- Examining the Various Roles of Coaches
- Having parties select their own professional team members through interviews guided by the professional team
- Preventing Team Dysfunction and Preparing for Team Success
- Breaking Impasse
- Unbundling Within Collaborative Cases/Impact of Self-Representation Movement
- Practice Development: Creating your Collaborative Brand
- Understanding the Role of the Child Specialist
- Integrating Communication Models for Couples
- Utilizing Zoom and Jamboard for Joint Collaborative Sessions
- Defining Collaborative Advocacy
- Discernment, Reconciliation and Collaborative Practice