Take your Collaborative skills and teamwork practice to the next level in our monthly case consultation group!
This new monthly group for Collaborative Professionals provides a guided forum for youto give and receive reflective consultation cases. Become more adept, resourceful, and effective in your practice as you gain insight from colleagues in an engaging and supportive environment.
Woody will share advice and options based on his years of experience, helping practitioners to solve seemingly intractable practice situations and identify the keys to reaching agreement
The group will be limited to 12 participants and will meet monthly via Zoom. In each session, three group members will present a case (cases can include Collaborative, mediation, or other out-of-court processes broadly defined).
What can I learn?
The following are some questions that you will ask yourself seeking to improve the quality and effectiveness of your Collaborative skills:
· What is it about the parties, team dynamics, issues, or other challenges of this case that motivates me to share it with the group?
· How do I know that I am doing the best I can?
· What Collaborative methods were truly helpful, and which were off the mark?
· Which aspects of the Collaborative team functioned well in this case, and how can I improve those aspects that did not contribute to success?
· How do I learn from difficult and frustrating experiences and how can I duplicate my successes?
· What will I do differently the next time similar issues or parties challenge me?
· Forrest “Woody” Mosten has an international reputation for high quality and Collaborative training from introductory courses to advanced supervision for highly experienced peacemakers. He enjoys helping other collaborative professionals build their own profitable practices . Woody trains collaborative professionals worldwide and presents as a conference keynote speaker for courts, bar associations and other professional organizations. Woody is the author of Collaborative Law Handbook and Building a Successful Collaborative Practice (with Adam Cordover), as well as numerous other well-known books on mediation and peacemaking practice.
Mosten Guthrie has added TWO MORE Study Groups:
Practice Building for Mediation and Collaborative Professionals with Woody;
Online Mediation Marketing with Susan